The inaugural Croftons’ Prime Residential Almanac is now available.
This hardback annual book has been created by the founders of PrimeResi.com as a prestigious, practical companion for luxury property professionals, in the tradition of Wisden for cricketers and Miller’s Handbook for the antiques trade.
The 606-page yearbook delivers granular property market data down to postcode level across England & Wales, with a particular focus on central London’s micro-markets.
Whilst no substitute for on-the-ground experience, the Almanac endeavours to shine a light on the patchwork of micro-markets across England & Wales, which are all-too-often subsumed by headline averages and national trends.
Local knowledge is the most powerful tool available to property agents, developers, investors and advisors. So the Almanac’s data drills down to postcode- and street-level, and is illustrated with a selection of notable high-value deals, developments and instructions, as well as expert commentary. The result is a detailed, balanced and impartial snapshot of local markets over the last 12 months, which we hope you find both useful and engaging.
Alongside statistics, properties and commentary, our “Prime Movers” indices profile 100 of the most influential, successful, respected and connected UK buying agencies and London boutique estate agencies. Exemplars of expert local knowledge, these firms – often small and operating under-the-radar – are instrumental in keeping the top-end of the residential property market moving; they are directly involved in the majority of super-prime transactions in the UK, and advise many of the world’s most affluent individuals on their most personal of investments — their homes.
The 2018 Prime Resi Almanac includes:
- Postcode-level property market data across England & Wales, with additional granular detail on prime London areas.
- Notable high-value residential property deals, developments & instructions, plus key local & national trends.
- “Prime Mover” indices, ranking & profiling 100 of the UK’s finest luxury property brokers.
- Briefing notes on key policy & business topics, from tax & data protection to privacy & planning regulations.
- Talking points for 2018, including 5*-branded residences, crypto-currency, & the super-prime rented sector.
- A miscellany of interesting lists.
N.B. Pre-orders are currently being shipped; you will receive an email from Property Publishing Group to confirm that your book is on the way. Please email email@example.com with any queries.