PrimeResi Journal has just turned ten years old. To mark the occasion, we’ve rebuilt the website from the ground-up – introducing a suite of new features that we hope you will find useful and valuable, or at least entertaining.
Since starting the business in 2012 (from a kitchen table in Putney, originally as a newsletter for buying agents), we’ve published over 20,000 articles, broken some of the biggest prime residential stories of the last decade, and obsessively tracked the luxury property sector.
We’ve always tried to keep our members – the movers and shakers at the top of the industry – up-to-speed on the latest deals, business moves, policy shifts and market trends. And we’ll continue to do just that; breaking news, analysing trends and providing a platform for the most informed and opinionated people.
But there’s more. The relaunched PrimeResi.com comes with new benefits for members that we hope you will embrace, enjoy and profit from.
There are three parts to the new website:
1. PrimeResi Journal
- Breaking news, opinions & in-depth insights, updated daily
- A searchable archive covering more than a decade of luxury property news and trends
- Save articles to your enhanced personal dashboard
- View latest posts here, or visit the front page here
2. PrimeResi Directory
- The Who’s Who of luxury property
- Find new suppliers and research key industry players
- Promote your business: Members can submit a new company profile or a claim to manage an existing listing
- Search the new Directory here
3. PrimeResi Classifieds
- Discreet property listings and prime residential career opportunities
- Members can submit property details (for sale, to rent & wanted) and job vacancies at no extra cost
- Listings are visible only to other PrimeResi members
- Search property listings here
- Search job vacancies here
We have also re-jigged our membership options, with greater emphasis on multi-user accounts that will keep your whole team on top of the market.
But fear not. All existing subscriptions will stay as they are; you will see no change in your current pricing, despite the upgraded offering.
Please do get in touch if you have any queries, any feedback on the new site, or a story to tell us.
We hope you enjoy the new PrimeResi.
Dan & Matt Crofton, founders of PrimeResi