The Register of Overseas Entities: Five things you need to know


When set up, any overseas entity (like a foreign company) buying UK property will need to register its beneficial owners

Written by

Ali Shalchi

Company and Finance Specialist, House of Commons Library at ,

The Journal of Luxury Property

This content is available only to PrimeResi Members.

If you have a membership login below, otherwise join Prime Resi today for full access to the Journal of Luxury Property.