PrimeResi.com is preparing a review of the most notable residential property deals of 2019.
This is a great opportunity for agents & developers to showcase achievements & highlights from the last 12 months. This call for information forms part of the research process for the 2020 Prime Movers indices, which will be compiled early next year.
We would love to hear about:
- Notable high-value residential sales and rentals that were agreed or completed in 2019.
- Examples of “notable” deals could include: an historically-important or landmark building; a new price record; an innovative marketing campaign; an unusual deal progression; an illustration of a wider market trend (e.g. price discounting; sealed bids; overseas buyers).
- For sales transactions, properties should have sold for at least £2m.
- For rental transactions, properties should have been let for at least £2,000 per week.
- We are only looking for UK properties (not international); super-prime London and significant country houses are of particular interest.
- Please only submit deals that you have been directly involved in (as a broker or professional advisor).
- You can submit as many deals for consideration as you like!
Please email us at [email protected] by Friday 13th December, or use the form below.