Interior Architect Job in Chelsea, London
My client is currently seeking an experienced Interior Architect to join their luxury interior design firm based in Chelsea, London. You will be involved in the production of interior architecture packages for multiple high-end and luxury projects across London and overseas.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists to join a leading London design practice. Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is comprised of 35 full-time professionals across Architecture, Interior Design, and Building Management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce.
With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated Interior Architect, to join their dynamic team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of designs from concept through to completion
- Creation of technical drawings in 2D and 3D, as well as producing technical packages and joinery detailing
- Design and develop concept designs and pitch presentations
- Creation of mood boards and space planning
- Attend site visits across the various stages of construction
- Work collaboratively as part of the wider team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience within the high-end residential sector, ideally with a London-based design firm, experience with Yacht design would also be an advantage
- Degree qualified in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- Competency in AutoCAD, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience in SketchUp or Rhino is also advantageous
- Revit experience is also highly beneficial but not essential
- Experience liaising with clients, contractors, and third parties.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 – £50,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Extended lunch break on Fridays
- Team social events/weekly drinks.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Interior Architect Job in London – Your Interior design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Matt Job Ref: 11843)