FF&E Designer Job in Chelsea, London
Currently seeking an experienced Junior or Mid-Weight FF&E Designer with a background in high-end residential design to join a client of ours based in SW London on a full-time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience and come from a similar role, managing FF&E and procurement within the high-end sector.
Based in a converted warehouse overlooking the Thames in Chelsea, an opportunity now exists to join a leading London design practice. Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas.
The office is comprised of 35 full-time professionals across Architecture, Interior Design, and Building Management and boasts a multi-cultural, multi-national workforce.
With a pipeline of confirmed projects, typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, my client is now looking to recruit a talented and highly motivated FF&E Designer, to join their dynamic team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creation and development of mood boards, concept designs, and presentations
- Production of technical drawings, 2D elevations and 3D visualisations
- Design and develop concept designs and pitch presentations
- FF&E selection, specification, and procurement
- Liaising with internal teams on all relevant topics.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years’ experience within the high-end residential sector, ideally with a London-based design firm
- Degree qualified in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- Competency in AutoCAD, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Proven experience in an FF&E and procurement role
- Experience liaising with clients, contractors, and third parties.
What you get back
- Salary of circa £30,000
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Extended lunch break on Fridays
- Team social events/weekly drinks.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
FF&E Designer Job in London – Your Interior design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Matt Job Ref: 11844)