GKR London have been instructed by one of the largest and most revered Developers in the industry to find a Sales & Marketing Director.
With multiple schemes in early stages there now exists a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales & Marketing Director to join and be integral to the continued development of the business.
The role will report to the Managing Director and be an integral part of the senior leadership team.
As Sales & Marketing Director you will have full responsibility for the sales & marketing function driving the sales cycle from securing sales through to customer exchange. Maximising selling prices whilst maintaining a high level of customer care through the process.
• Develop, drive and implement the sales and marketing strategy
• Prepare and manage budgets, cashflow and forecasting
• Maximise sales revenue and profitability for each development
• Achievement of sales objectives in accordance with the project budget and projections
• Production of show home interior design brief within company best practice and benchmark guidelines
• Manage overseas exhibitions and agents to achieve sales targets
• Prepare annual budget and projections of reservations and legal completions in line with the company timetable
• Establish selling prices on a plot by plot basis
• Establish, on a site by site basis, a direct selling expense overhead budget for the year
• Establish fixed departmental overhead for the year
• Monitor actual performance against budget, projection and forecast
• Visit developments on a regular basis to ensure that product quality and both development and product presentation meet or exceed the company standards
• Managing and motivating teams of sales & marketing staff
• Recruitment, induction, management and monitoring of the sales & marketing team
• Ensure training and development of staff to continually improve performance
• Ensure accurate and timely preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
• Review all customer satisfaction surveys and investigate sub-standard responses
• Excellent understanding of the residential property development market
• Experience of traditional housing and brownfield developments
• A proven sales track record with a residential developer
• Experience of strategic planning of the sales function
• The skills to manage and meet budget requirements
• Target driven and results orientated
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• The ability to motivate and lead a team
• Perseverance, initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Good planning and organisational skills