GKR London are working with one of the most renowned Buying Agencies in London and the Home Counties, who has instructed us to find an additional team member to cover their ‘Southern Home Counties’ clientbase.
The area of coverage will centre on Buckinghamshire taking in South Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire. The ideal applicant will have 5+ years commercial experience (not necessarily in property but this would be an advantage) and be prepared to live in the area they cover.
Working closely with the rest of the country and London teams the applicant will be looking after private clients looking for property in their area and will be required to assist colleagues across the business as required. Full supported training will be given to join this exciting team in a growing business.
Key attributes required:
• Empathy with clients an essential skill
• Ability to deal with wide range of types and nationalities of clients
• Deliver a class-leading service in all aspects of the job • Ability to work both constructively in a team and also on your own
• Ability to deliver advice to demanding and discerning clients in a professional manner
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Hungry and driven
• Willing to go the extra mile – including attending networking events after working hours during the week • Flexible and can-do approach
• Well presented, articulate, ability to write concise and often complex advice emails to clients
• Ability to deal with demanding clients at all hours of the day/sometimes weekends