ABOUT THIS ROLE
Join Engel & Völkers London as Managing Director to build and scale a professional team and manage all business operations. You will be responsible for the overall growth and success of the business. The ideal candidate is able to translate company strategy and business plans into high performance results.
THE DAILY CHALLENGES YOU WILL FACE
– As MD you will develop and execute the company’s business strategy.
– You are going to design and establish structures and processes to drive maximum performance.
– Your task will be to roll-out the standardised Engel & Völkers system detailing the entire value chain of property brokerage.
– You will implement and manage KPIs to oversee the company’s financial performance.
– Your responsibility will be the effective and efficient functioning of day-to-day operations, including negotiating contracts and liaising with external service providers.
– To position the company, you are going to be in charge of monitoring and interpreting the business and industry environment.
– As part of Engel & Völkers London, you will ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated and followed at all times.
– Lastly, you will analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth.
THE EXPERIENCE THIS ROLE REQUIRES
– You have successfully completed a degree in business, finance or a related field.
– You have a proven long-term experience in a strategic management position, preferably with a background in real estate.
– Furthermore, you are known for your ability to think strategically to roll-out improvements and ensure best practices.
– Apart from your outstanding project management, analytical and problem-solving skills, you impress with your excellent organisational and leadership skills.
– You are familiar with corporate law, labour regulations, measures of performance as well as management best practices.
– You never lose overview of current developments in the real estate market and digitalisation.
– Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills set you apart.
– Open-mindedness, as well as team-spirit, integrity and trustworthiness are values you live by.
– Your pride yourself with your attention to detail and commitment, as well as ability to multitask and work diligently to add value in a fast-paced environment.
Starting as a local Hamburg real estate company over 40 years ago, Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialised in the brokerage of premium residential and commercial real estate, yachts and aircraft. Four decades of consistently outstanding service, distinguished care and attention to detail have been rewarded with the firm trust of a discerning clientele. Today 13,500 people work under the brand in more than 900 locations in 34 countries worldwide, generating an annual transaction volume of £24 billion.
We now continue our journey – filled with adventure, beauty and commitment – in London!