We are looking for a committed, hard-working and experienced Sales & Lettings Administrator to join our team based in Central London.
As a Sales/Lettings Administrator, you must be able to handle your own workload, keep on top of any issues and prioritize tasks as necessary, whilst constantly liaising with the teams.
Key tasks of this role include:
· Assist the sales team with all administration paperwork
· Produce Sales Letters and Memorandum of Sales
· Set up and maintain sales files
· Administer Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks
· Regular chasing of outstanding documents
· Organise property brochures
· Progress sales deals
· Manage and update instructions on property portals and company website
· Assist the lettings team with all administration paperwork
· Facilitate move-ins, move-outs and tenancy documentation
· Register Deposits
· Arrange Professional Photographs, Gas Safety, EPC certificates
· Carry out tenant referencing and ensure prospective tenants have the ‘right-to-rent’
Ideal Candidate will have experience using Reapit property software and ARLA qualifications, or working towards ARLA qualifications.