SP Property Group specialises in the acquisition and management of luxury property in central London. We are looking to recruit a Property Manager to report directly to our Head of Property Management and oversee approx. 70 – 100 rental properties within our portfolio. A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service is essential.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, presentable, methodical and have strong attention to detail.
- Manage the day to day tenancy and maintenance needs of the assigned property portfolio (approximately 70-100 properties) including maintenance, Health & Safety monitoring & compliance, deposit returns and six-monthly property inspections.
- Liaise on a regular basis with landlord clients, tenants, to ensure works are approved and all queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Update utility providers where applicable and liaise with block management companies to ensure service charges are received/paid and any communal issues are addressed.
- Ensure property and tenancy details are kept up to date on the system and property files are maintained with relevant information.
- Provide daily support to the Head of Property Management and work closely with in-house lettings team to identify and develop potential opportunities.
- A’ level or equivalent
- MARLA qualification preferred or interest in completing
- Minimum 2 year’s property management experience
- Good knowledge of Property Software (ideally Jupix)
- Good knowledge of London property market
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Please send your CV and covering letter (in complete confidence) to Noel Hennelly: Noel.Hennelly@SPpropertygroup.com