RFR is looking to recruit a super bright, energetic and highly motivated individual to join the existing search team and support them in their work advising private clients on the search and acquisition of prime London residential property.
Previous experience on the buy-side of agency is not required. However, the ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of professional experience (ideally some of this in prime London property but other professional services/private client handling experience would also be very welcome).
• Ability to advise astute private clients in an intelligent and professional manner
• Strong emotional intelligence/intuition and an awareness of how to draw on this to better advise clients
• Professional pride – desire to deliver best-in-class service on every client mandate
• Enquiring mind – lots of energy and passion to learn and get in to the detail of each acquisition to deliver the best outcome for the client
• Desire to work with and learn from the team whilst also being highly self-motivated
• Strong (confident and charming!) communication skills on the telephone and face-to-face are essential
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody keen to move in to the buying side of the residential property industry within an established, market-leading firm.
CVs and covering letters to:
Managing Director, RFR
T. 07968 083 731