An exciting opportunity has arisen within Quintessentially Estates for a charismatic and highly driven Junior Buyer and Lettings Consultant to join a highly experienced and dynamic team.
Since its conception in 2007, Quintessentially Estates has offered an efficient, cost effective and highly beneficial service to help clients secure residential property globally. Now operating out of major markets including New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and others we look after HNW and UHNWI for all their property needs. Working closely with 65+ concierge offices globally to help secure clients the best properties.
The company is part of a wider Luxury Lifestyle Group and the Junior Buyer and Lettings Consultant will be liaising with a large network of offices across the globe. The Junior Buyer and Lettings Consultant will be a hands-on individual, who will really want to get involved and support the team. The Junior Buyer and Lettings Consultant will be dealing with ultra-high net worth and high-profile clientele, so it is vital to be highly professional with discretion and confidentiality being of the utmost importance to you.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is committed to developing their career within the luxury property industry and who is looking for flexibility to work in both buying and lettings.
The Junior Buyer & Lettings Consultant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in both London buying and lettings searches
- Working alongside the lettings department registering and finding a property for applicants and helping with the growth of new landlords and overall office revenue.
- Searching for international properties on behalf of clients.
- Making call outs to the database and engaging with both old and new clients.
- Building strong professional relationships with buyers and clients
The ideal Junior Buyer & Lettings Consultant:
- Have experience in Sales, a background within property would be a strong advantage
- Impeccable organisational and prioritisation skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work well with a team but also independently