We are looking to recruit either a Senior Negotiator or Sales Manager for our Belgravia Office.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping to achieve the branch targets for the office.
- Accountability for delivery of the collective objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value.
- Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations, ensuring that this is in line with the company sales process.
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends to deliver weekly updates to every client, offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction.
- Abiding by service standards and all legislation.
- Maintaining all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties.
- Key to our on-going client care, you will ensure that client brochures are maintained and updated as necessary including all text, floor plans, photographs and price changes.
- Producing all documentation for new listings including agency agreements, money laundering forms, fact finds and any other relevant documentation.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in either a senior sales negotiator capacity, assistant manager, or having managed a successful branch.
- The ability to build rapport and develop long standing relationships.
- The capability of working effectively under pressure and in a fast changing environment.
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude that enhance the company’s reputation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy and understanding.
- A dynamic team member with Individual flair.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and planning skills.
- Full and clean driving licence
Why join us?
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don’t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes – for us, they’re all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up exciting opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we’re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly inspiring place to develop your career.