We are looking to recruit an experienced Branch Manager for our Notting Hill Sales office.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your abilities working for a successful market leading brand.
- Employ the very best people to work within our brands to ensure our future in key market places
- Position John D Wood & Co. and our brands as the employer of choice, with employees who are proud to represent our business
- Create a diverse business which is current, progressive and opportunistic in its approach
- Outline clear, inspiring career paths for employees with opportunity for self-development and personal progression
- Enjoy a brilliant working environment, where employees are inspired to drive the best results and benefit from a healthy work/life balance.
About the Role
- Achieving the branch targets for your office.
- Accountability for delivery of both individual and collective objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value.
- Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations, ensuring that this is in line with the company sales process.
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends to deliver weekly updates to every client, offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction.
- Conduct a monthly performance review with every team member, validating performance, challenging them to fulfil their potential and identifying training and development needs.
- Abiding by service standards and all legislation.
- Maintaining all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties.
- Key to our on-going client care, you will ensure that client brochures are maintained and updated as necessary including all text, floor plans, photographs and price changes.
- Producing all documentation for new listings including agency agreements, money laundering forms, fact finds and any other relevant documentation.
- Overseeing the recruitment process for their office.