Senior Interior Designer Job in Chelsea, London
Senior Interior Designer with strong FF&E skills required to design practice based in Chelsea. The practice is well-known for their truly unique interiors, focusing on eclectic design combined with beautifully designed bespoke FF&E. Due to continued growth, they now require a Senior Interior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Currently a team of just over 30, my client is well-established and positioned within the high-end residential sector, working on prime and super-prime properties throughout the UK and the rest of the world. They take inspiration from all areas and provide unique interiors for HNWI and celebrity clients. This is an all-rounder position with a bias towards FF&E and an understanding of creating distinctive pieces that separates their design firm from competitors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create technical drawings packages and joinery detailing
- Liaise with clients, external contractors, suppliers, etc.
- Assist with creating bespoke FF&E, working from an initial concept and developing the pieces with their in-house furniture team
- Develop and create concept proposals, mood boards, and presentations; participating in delivering the presentations when required
- Attend design review meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ proven experience working on high-end residential projects
- Degree qualified in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
- Strong FF&E experience and appreciation for bespoke items/antiques
- Strong communication skills
- Proven competency on AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), SketchUp and Microsoft Office.
What you get back
- Salary of between £40,000 – £50,000, potential for higher depending on experience.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Recruiter: Matt Trussler; Job Ref: 11764; [email protected]