Harrods Estates is the luxury property division of the Harrods Group. First established in 1897, Harrods Estates combines over a century of local expertise with the global appeal of the Harrods brand to become one of the UK’s leading luxury residential estate agents. With offices in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Mayfair and Kensington, we are perfectly situated to oversee the sale, letting and management of some of London’s most prestigious properties and new developments. In addition Harrods Estates Asset Management work with respected residential developers to manage a portfolio of some of London’s most exclusive developments.
We require an experienced Sales Negotiator to work in our main office, located at 82, Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1ER. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of central London’s most exclusive estate agents with a globally recognised brand. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, possess a pro-active approach and maintain an outstanding professional and customer-service focused approach at all times.
- Exceptional communication and customer-service skills.
- Outstanding influencing and networking skills.
- Ability to work as a team player and work for the benefit of the entire office.
- Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation.
Confident, responsible and well-presented.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Extensive knowledge Prime Central London and especially the Royal Borough of Chelsea & Kensington and the City of Westminister.
- Previous experience in selling properties in prime central London is essential.
- Previous experience in sales progression to ensure that sales are completed as smoothly as possible.
- A proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Preferably NAEA qualified.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
These should reflect the components of any bonus scheme within retail and buying. For support areas, KPI’s should be statements of the end results required of the job.
- To achieve and ideally exceed the annual sales target for the department.
- To deliver an exceptional service to Harrods Estates customers.