Harrods Estates, the luxury property division of the Harrods Group is currently looking to employ an Office Co-ordinator at our Knightsbridge office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team. Based at the front desk you will be the first point of contact and the role will play a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the office.
The Office Co-ordinator role at Harrods Estates is an interesting multi-tasking role supporting senior management and taking care of general office administration.
The Office Co-ordinator role at Harrods Estates is an interesting multi-tasking role supporting senior management and taking care of office administration. Based at front desk you will be the first point of contact for the office and on the telephone.
- Meeting and greeting clients/applicants
- Answering the phone, taking messages, daily post (internal & external)
- Ensure stationery supplies are maintained
- Ensuring the office is organised and tidy at all times
- Diary scheduling
- Assisting with Harrods Estates events & promotions
- Support to Senior Management
- Generating letters and property lists
- Assisting with mailouts and canvassing
- Take customer info / requirements in absence of sales / lettings team
- Replenish magazines
- Submit advertising
- Property Checks
- Sales admin support: sales letters, documents
- Upload property details onto Reapit
- Arranging photography, floorplans, EPC’s and compiling brochures
- Maintaining property/client database Reapit
- Anti-Money Laundering compliance
- Ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise & work under pressure
- Proficient in use of Word, Excel & Outlook, Reapit is a plus (training will be provided)
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (training will be provided)
Please send all CVS to – email@example.com