GKR London are working with a large scale Agency who has instructed us to find a Head of New Homes for their already established Kent team.
You will be stepping in to a department that is already turning over strong revenue and have an existing client base.
Our Client is open to Developer or Agency background but the right individual MUST have a working knowledge of the Kent market and a book of contacts is strongly encouraged.
Overall responsibility for:
• Establishing and managing New Homes business across Kent
• Securing re-sales opportunities with the Land Agents when disposing of housing sites
• Advising on schemes for residential developers and securing re-sale instructions and other cross-selling instructions
• Providing market reports and assisting with option appraisals for developer clients who wish to acquire sites
• Undertaking competitor analysis
• Interviewing and employing on-site sales staff
• Involvement with design and specification
• Dealing with investors and securing sales
• Securing off-plan sales
• Liaising with journalists and PR
• Liaising with solicitors, purchasers and other residential agents