GKR London have been instructed by one of our most significant Clients to find an experienced Customer Care Manager to focus on one of their Central London developments.
You would ideally be coming from a Customer Care or Customer Service Manager background currently and working for either a Residential or Mixed-Use developer.
• Represent and promote the values effectively, being a Brand Ambassador
• Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure a smooth flow of information between all parties and a collaborative working relationship
• Act as the primary contact for all customer communication from exchange until the end of the defect liability period
• Log all incoming and outgoing communications on CRM
• Regularly report to the Senior Customer Care Manager on outstanding defects and customer satisfaction
• Deliver timely, reliable information and updates
• Implement all customer requests promptly and efficiently
• Meet customers onsite at their request to inspect properties prior to handover, in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations
• Manage customer expectations in respect of product specifications, warranties and the completion process
• Manage and advise in the selection of extra products and liaise with relevant parties for implementation of extra requests
• Work with the relevant organisation in respect of procuring and reviewing handover information for each apartment
• Carry out site inspections prior to practical completion to keep abreast of progress and be well informed about fittings, finishes and apartment systems
• Carry out snagging inspections prior to Practical Completion
• Liaise with any external snagging organisation and/or compliance team in respect of snagging inspections and actions
• Take ownership of outstanding snagging works and ensure all defects are completed prior to legal completion
• Carry out inspections of property at Anticipated Practical Completion to ensure customer choices and extras have been installed
• Effectively manage the mobilisation, handover and move in process, working closely with the building management team and he wider Asset Management team
• Meet purchasers to conduct their key handover and home demonstration appointments
This is an immediate hire, so get in touch to discuss in more detail.