One of the most revered boutique Residential Developers, who have a reputation for design-led, mid to high end developments across North West London have instructed GKR to find a Customer Care Manager to handle multiple schemes:
This role will command a salary of up to £60,000 per annum.
– Creating a simple management strategy capturing all the above aspects to be updated throughout the process as detailed design evolves.
– Appointing managing agents in good time and collaborating with them in creating a realistic service charge estimate based on this strategy for use by sales. Ongoing liaison between them and us as freeholder/developer.
– Liaison with legal team of any points relevant to the running of the building which need to be captured. For example, billing of communal utilities, rights of access, maintenance of communal plant etc.
– Where relevant and where changes to base build have been negotiated on early off plan sales meeting purchasers to present options and agree the same. Communicate efficiently the outcome of such meetings back to design/construction team to ensure their implementation in the build. Monitoring progress of the same.
– Liaising with the project managers to create regular updates for buyers (post exchange) in terms of site progress and completion date. Updates to be presented in line with the quality of the brand i.e. in the form of HTML newsletter email with high quality images.
– Facilitating site/marketing suite visits with off plan purchasers throughout the process.
– Monitoring/scheduling of completion dates and managing expectations in case of unforeseen delays. Liaising with sales in relation to completion strategy.
– Responding to all buyer queries post-exchange, pre-completion.
– Full management of handover process from construction department/subcontractors of building and individual units. Arranging in depth snagging reports in a timely fashion for each unit, action the rectification of the same and monitor the progress. Put processes in place to streamline this procedure across schemes.
– Arranging and conducting handover meetings with purchasers providing an overview of the basic operation of the apartment i.e. AV, pointing out key information etc
– Registration of appliances, utility providers, council etc. Handling outstanding utility bills and apportioning the responsibility of payment of the same
– Assisting project managers with ad hoc duties such as registration of addresses in good time.
– Creation and updating of internal finishing schedules. Collation of warranties/manuals into a system where information is easily accessible to all
– Handover to managing agent and monitoring their performance in line with the management strategy
– Managing the building in the period between build ‘completion’ and handover to managing agent (which is usually the sales period) to include regular cleaning and gardening.
– Logging and rectification of all defects during customer care period ranging from 6 months – 2 years dependent on site. Implementing structure to ensure this is done efficiently and with commercial awareness. Creating lessons learnt as on snagging to avoid recurrent issues on future projects.
– Maintaining relationships with purchasers after completion and using the database of contact information to promote the brand and generate repeat sales and recommendations. i.e.: Newsletters, yearly follow up calls etc.
This is an immediate hire so get in touch ASAP