GKR London have been instructed by a ‘G15’ Housebuilder to find an experienced Regional Sales Manager to cover multiple sites across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our Client has been at the forefront of the New Homes/Housing industry for over 60 years and have developed over 40,000 new homes across London and the South East.
You will be working for a Sunday Times Top 100 company, who have won multiple awards over the last few years, with a number of their developments being shortlisted for ‘Development Of The Year’ and ‘Regeneration Project Of The Year’.
It is imperative that you have experience managing at Regional level, with a track record in launching and overseeing multiple schemes and a large scale sales team.
• Devising and utilising sales strategy
• Managing and exceeding sales targets
• Have an active involvement with strategy planning.
• Work laterally with the development team to optimise the scheme prior to planning. Including unit mix, market research, pricing, floorplans, unit mix
• Work alongside Construction, Marketing teams amongst others
• Conduct regular site visits to effective manage the sales team
• Negotiating and managing external sales agents as well as your team.
• Report to Sales & Marketing Directors, Group Sales Director and C level stakeholders
• Extensive experience within the New Homes sector, ideally Developer side
• Experience reporting to senior level within current/previous roles
• Proven track record in a largescale business (ideally a PLC housebuilder or G15 Housing Association