ABOUT THIS ROLE
Join Engel & Völkers London as Managing Director to build and scale a professional team and manage all sales operations. You will represent Engel & Völkers and be responsible for the overall growth and success of the business. The ideal candidate is a natural leader able to identify, source and inspire top brokerage talent in a consistent and effective manner.
THE DAILY CHALLENGES YOU WILL FACE
– As MD you will build, scale and lead a high-performance team of 1000 plus self-employed real estate advisors.
– You are going to develop and drive sourcing strategies, source candidates, communicate with potential talent and onboard newly hired real estate advisors.
– Providing guidance, motivation and coaching to drive maximum performance are among your core responsibilities.
– You will sell and implement the Engel & Völkers brand and digital real estate agent model and manage KPIs.
– As MD you will act as a brand ambassador, public speaker and public relations representative of the company in order to strengthen its profile.
– You are going to communicate and maintain trusted relationships with colleagues, business partners, external stakeholders and authorities.
– Lastly, you will participate in appropriate business and professional associations, networks and activities relevant to the company’s interests.
THE EXPERIENCE THIS ROLE REQUIRES
– You have a strong identification with the Engel & Völkers brand and its values.
– You have a proven long-term experience in a sales management position, preferably with a background in real estate.
– Apart from your excellent leadership skills and professional appearance, you are known for your strong charisma, infectious enthusiasm and ability to motivate and inspire people.
– Furthermore, you are known for your excellent communication and presentation skills, both one-to-one, as well as in front of a large audience, offline and online.
– You stand out through your hands-on mindset and high degree of initiative and flexibility.
– Open-mindedness and sound judgement, as well as team-spirit, integrity and trustworthiness are values you live by.
– You never lose overview of current developments in the real estate market and digitalisation.
Starting as a local Hamburg real estate company over 40 years ago, Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialised in the brokerage of premium residential and commercial real estate, yachts and aircraft. Four decades of consistently outstanding service, distinguished care and attention to detail have been rewarded with the firm trust of a discerning clientele. Today 13,500 people work under the brand in more than 900 locations in 34 countries worldwide, generating an annual transaction volume of £24 billion.
We now continue our journey – filled with adventure, beauty and commitment – in London!