ABOUT THIS ROLE
Join Engel & Völkers London as Business Development Manager, supporting the Managing Director to build and scale a high-performance team of self-employed real estate advisors and manage all business operations.
THE DAILY CHALLENGES YOU WILL FACE
– As Business Development Manager, you will support the Managing Director in all day-to-day activities overseeing our central London operations.
– Your task will be to assist the recruiting and sourcing of real estate advisors following the company recruiting plan to ensure that recruiting objectives are achieved.
– You will manage and participate in the onboarding of newly hired real estate consultants.
– Your responsibility will be to organise and execute periodic team meetings and community events.
– Monitoring expenses and administrative records and supporting document management belongs to your responsibilities.
– As part of Engel & Völkers London, you will manage communication with external service providers and ensure invoices are signed and paid.
– Your task will be to control and optimise our web platform and real estate portal presence.
– Lastly, you will plan and execute offline marketing activities, including distribution concepts.
THE EXPERIENCE THIS ROLE REQUIRES
– You have a strong identification with the Engel & Völkers brand and its values.
– Moreover, you have relevant experience in a similar position and are able to support a highly-skilled, motivated, successful, and result-oriented sales team.
– You are familiar with a range of office software, including MS Office applications, spreadsheets, brand CRM and databases.
– Furthermore, you are known for your ability to think strategically and globally and to roll-out improvements to ensure best practices.
– Apart from your strong project project management skills, you impress with your excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Your detail-orientation, commitment, as well as ability to multi-task and work diligently to complete timely assignments and add value in a fast-paced environment set you apart.
– Open-mindedness and sound judgement, as well as team-spirit, integrity and trustworthiness are values you live by.
Starting as a local Hamburg real estate company over 40 years ago, Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialised in the brokerage of premium residential and commercial real estate, yachts and aircraft. Four decades of consistently outstanding service, distinguished care and attention to detail have been rewarded with the firm trust of a discerning clientele. Today 13,500 people work under the brand in more than 900 locations in 34 countries worldwide, generating an annual transaction volume of £24 billion.
We now continue our journey – filled with adventure, beauty and commitment – in London!