Are you a respected and knowledgeable New Homes expert, keen and ready to take on the management of a substantial and successful New Homes department?
We’re looking for a dedicated and highly capable New Homes Sales specialist to join a fantastic company overseeing their entire New Homes Department across 6 offices.
A well-established and respected Estate Agency with six offices across Hertfordshire and North London. They are looking for a Head of New Homes with a passion for property, who can offer an outstanding level of service to their clients, whilst also motivating and overseeing the sales team.
Key responsibilities of the Head of New Homes:
• Lead by example in terms of business development, sales, customer service and successes in addition to running the overall New Homes sales business
• Setting the direction, implementing the structure, managing, motivating and training the team, as well as improving day-to-day systems and procedures
• Work as part of a team on pricing exercises for potential new business, which requires the ability to read and understand floor plans and formulate pricing strategy
• Work as part of a team on pitches (both written and in person) to potential new clients
• Attend site visits/meetings with current and potential clients
• Work on new development launches & events
• Have prior experience working within New Homes for a residential agency
• Be a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of reaching and exceeding targets and sales figures
• Possess sound business knowledge and a keen awareness of the competition
• Have the ability to work well as part of a team
Salary dependent on experience.
If you’re interested in this Head of New Homes position and have a proven track record in New Homes Sales and driving a sales team, please apply now or call Collins Property Recruitment for more information.