Our client, a leading and innovative residential property developer of luxury senior living is recruiting for a General Manager to oversee a new development of super luxury senior living apartments in NW London. The community has a variety of resident’s amenities and service levels comparable to a 5 star luxury hotel. With a luxury salon, a rooftop gym, a restaurant and private lounges, this is senior living at its best.
The General Manager will be responsible for creating and conveying a culture of first class customer service and luxury living, accomplished through the development and leadership of a team of professionals who will make a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
The General Manager will:
• Hire and lead a team of departmental managers including: Food Service, Housekeeping, Facility Maintenance, Concierge Services, Personal Care, Fitness, Sales and Business Administration
• Act as a liaison between residents, residents’ families and community management while treating everyone with respect and consideration
• Ensure all team members adhere to professional standards in appearance, conduct and motives that effectively demonstrate the company’s values of service, trust and integrity
• Ensure the community remains in pristine order and develops appropriate FF&E planning to ensure short-and long-term needs are met
• Maintain building and assets in accordance with operating standards and policies
• Ensure the effective and profitable operation of the community as measured by the attainment of financial goals and growth, customer satisfaction, and a reputation for excellence
The ideal General Manager will have significant experience in luxury hospitality and be a self-starter with a service mentality, along with a leadership style that puts people and quality at the forefront.
You will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, sufficient IT competency and the ability to learn and apply industry-related technology.
If you have the experience required and are looking to work in a growing sector, with the real potential for further career growth and development, please apply now